The event is open to ELLIS PhDs, postdocs, fellows, scholars, and members as well as sponsors from the industry, and will be limited to 100 participants. A small slot will be reserved for local PhD students and AIDA students.
We will do two rounds of applications and selection.
- March, 25th: Applications open
- May, 25th: Early application round closes
- June, 5th: Selected Applicants for the early round are notified
- TBD: Second round of application opens
- TBD: Second round of application closes
- TBD: Selected Applicants Notified
- September 18th-22nd: Summer School
Your admission to the school is finalised once you pay the registration fee. The tentative costs for registering are:
- Early bird registration: Participants admitted in the first round need to pay 250€ (i.e. 50€ per day).
- Late registration: Participants admitted in the second round need to pay 300€.
The details for paying the registration fee will be sent to you if your application is successful. An invoice will be provided so that it can be reimbursed by your institution.
What does the fee cover?
The registration fee helps us organise the event and cover the cost behind organization and speakers invitation. In addition, the participation fee covers lunch everyday, coffee breaks, support services and a welcome gift for all the participants. The registration fee does not cover travel and accomodation; a list of hotels with special rates will be available soon.
For any need or help with the application phase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.